-RYCA- .:AURICA STORE:.

LOTD94 - I'm Fucked Up, I'm Black & Blue I'm Built For It, All The Abuse...

8/13/2016 08:11:00 AMUnknown

Post 94.... almost hitting my 100th posting, cant lie I'm really excited.
Still working on some changes, my name will remain the same for those who
were curious. But everything else is up in the air.
So thank you for the continue support, pm's, likes, shares... means the world to me.
Let's keep going!!!!!!!
XoXo

Current Tune: Kehlani | Gangsta


~*~BODY~*~
Mesh Head~  LOGO Infinity Alex Hybrid v3.0.1
Body | Shape~  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara |  ❣My Own❣
Skin~  Go&See  *Jasmine* LOGO
Hair Base~  Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for OMEGA
Ears~  [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
Eyes~  IKON Triumph Eyes - Green
EyeBrows~  chemical princess eyebrows  (Check MarketPlace)
EyeLiner~  +ENVY+ ~LOGO - Eyeliner Makeup~  (Check MarketPlace)


~*~WEARING~*~
Hair~  [RA] Karima Hair - Grayscale  @The Liaison Collaborative
Facial Piercing~  -RYCA-  Piercing Gold
NoseRing~  .ARISE. Nose Ring / Gold  @The Thrift Shop   (Thx )
EyeShadow~  .ARISE. Kelly Eyeshadow  @Mesh Body Addicts   (Thx )
 LipStick~  Stix ~ The Yumi Lip(Glossy)  @Totally Top Shelf
Gloves~  **RE** Bad-Kitty Gloves Pack 2 - RARE  (Check MarketPlace)
Tattoo~  .:AS:.  Rosana Tattoo  @APPLIQUE   (Thx )
Top~  Legal Insanity - Mel knotted shirt sport   @anyBODY
Shorts~  Vinyl - Britt Shorts Pak BLK  @The Liaison Collaborative
Boots~  PHEDORA / Mackenzie  @The Chapter Four   (Thx )
BaseBall Bat~  POMPOSITY - Hubby Beater Baseball Bat (Gold)


Poses:
{NANTRA} - Aw, c'mon Puddin 2  @The Liaison Collaborative
                        Aw, c'mon Puddin 1  @The Liaison Collaborative
                        Aw, c'mon Puddin 5  @The Liaison Collaborative
. Infiniti . - Behind - 8v2

Sim Location: 
EverWinter
 (A photographer friendly sim, take a moment and explore)








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Better Quality

LOTD84 - I Am Me. No Excuses. No Regrets. Simply, Inexplicably Me... LOTD83 - When You Do Your Thing, Life Is Way Less Stressful... LOTD82 - Stand Your Ground & Don't Allow Yourself To Be Intimidated... LOTD81 - I Am The Designer Of My Own Catastrophe... LOTD80 - I Crave To Be Known By Only One Name... LOTD79 - Silence Calms My Soul... LOTD78 - You Are Most Powerful When You Are Most Silent.. LOTD77 - She's A Ride Or Die, With Pretty Eyes... LOTD76 - Darling, Just F*#king Own It... LOTD75 - The Subject Of The Picture Is Always More Important Than The Picture... LOTD74 -  She Did Not Need Much & Wanted For Very Little... LOTD73 - Never Have I Dealt With Anything More Difficult Than My Own Soul... LOTD72 - Float Away With Me... LOTD71 - Behind My Expression Is Everything You Need To Know... LOTD70 - Cause I'm Not Weak, I'm Not Broken, I Am Bold... LOTD69 - I Haven't Been Everywhere, But It's On My List... LOTD68 - Just Going To Rest Here A While.... LOTD67 - The Freedom She Had, Once Out Of Her Cage, It Empowered Her.... LOTD66 - Summer Is Always Good For Lazy Days & Ice Cold Drinks.... LOTD65 - You Don't Know My Mind, But Maybe In Time... LOTD64 - Lighting Strikes Every Time She Moves... LOTD63 - Only As Vulnerable As I Allow Myself To Be... LOTD62 - Just Remember If We Get Caught, You're Deaf & I Don't Speak English... LOTD61 - Sometimes You Just Got To Sit Back & Enjoy Life... LOTD60 - We’re All Together In The Same Boat I Know You, You Know Me... LOTD59 - It's All Fun & Games... LOTD58 - Don't Need Permission, Made My Decision To Test My Limits... LOTD57 - Tell Me What You Want, What You Like, It's Okay, I'm A Little Curious Too... LOTD56 - You Are My Destiny... LOTD55 - Bare With Me... LOTD54 - Feelin' Myself... LOTD53 - The World Is Yours, Do With It As You Will... LOTD52- Sugar & Spice... LOTD51 - Do What Makes Your Soul Shine... LOTD50 - Style Is A Way To Say Who You Are Without Having To Speak... LOTD49 - I Was Good On My Own, That's The Way It Was, That's The Way It Was... LOTD48 - My Little Secret... LOTD48 - My Little Secret... LOTD47 - If It Requires Pants Or A Bra, It's Not Happening Today... LOTD47 - If It Requires Pants Or A Bra, It's Not Happening Today... LOTD46 - People Will Stare, Make It Worth Their While... LOTD46 - People Will Stare, Make It Worth Their While... LOTD44 - Hopped Out Of Bed, Turned My Swag On... LOTD44 - Hopped Out Of Bed, Turned My Swag On... LOTD44 - Step Back, Where She At, Man I'm In My Zone... LOTD44 - Step Back, Where She At, Man I'm In My Zone... LOTD43 - Forget The Rules, If You Like It..Wear It!!! LOTD42 - Thick Skin & Strong Mind Are Essential If You Want To Survive In This World... LOTD41 - “All Things Truly Wicked Start From Innocence.” LOTD41 - “All Things Truly Wicked Start From Innocence.” LOTD40 - You Must Close Your Eyes Otherwise You Won't See Anything.... LOTD39 - This Is My Block, Earn Your Keep... LOTD39 - This Is My Block, Earn Your Keep... LOTD38 - Outside For Your Protection... LOTD38 - Outside For Your Protection... LOTD37 - Maybe You're Right, Maybe This Is All That I Can Be... LOTD37 - Maybe You're Right, Maybe This Is All That I Can Be... LOTD36 - Time For A Story, But Can You Read My Mind.. LOTD35 -  Long Road Ahead.... LOTD35 -  Long Road Ahead.... LOTD34 -  Secrets.... LOTD33 - Waiting for you to come home to me... LOTD33 - Waiting for you to come home to me... LOTD32 - One of those Days... LOTD31 - Last Chance LOTD30 - They call it Puppy Love... LOTD29 - Girls Got Game!!! LOTD28 - Double Double, Toil and Trouble... LOTD27 - One Man Show LOTD26 - Mornings never been so Sweet... LOTD25 - Date Night LOTD24 - The Peatonville Asylum LOTD23 - My Body is your Party, Baby... LOTD22 - Solo LOTD22 - Solo LOTD21 - Earned It LOTD20 - All about us LOTD19 - I met you for a reason LOTD19 - I met you for a reason LOTD18 - I surrender to you & you alone LOTD18 - I surrender to you & you alone LOTD17 - My Protector ♥ LOTD17 - My Protector ♥ LOTD16 - Lean On LOTD16 - Lean On LOTD15 - It's me & you LOTD15 - It's me & you LOTD14 - I just want to hear your body talk LOTD14 - I just want to hear your body talk LOTD13 - Requested...♥ LOTD12 - Could I lock in your love, baby? LOTD12 - Could I lock in your love, baby? LOTD11 - Relationship Goals?!? Oops!! LOTD11 - Relationship Goals?!? Oops!! LOTD11 - Relationship Goals?!? Oops!! LOTD10 - September Days LOTD10 - September Days LOTD10 - September Days LOTD9 - My ride or die... LOTD9 - My ride or die... LOTD8 - I caught his eye, But he captured my heart LOTD8 - I caught his eye, But he captured my heart LOTD7 - Light amongst the Dark LOTD7 - Light amongst the Dark LOTD 6 LOTD 6 LOTD5 - What's that there?!? LOTD5 - What's that there?!? LOTD 4 - Rise & Grind LOTD4 - Rise & Grind LOTD 3 -Enjoy the Ride LOTD 3 - Enjoy the Ride LOTD 2 LOTD1 LOTD1

Contact Form